20090121

Beat Research Aftermath

I had an incredible time playing at Beat Research in Boston, on Monday.

It was so awesome to actually meet Flack and Wayne, and perform at such a legendary night, and for so many of my friends who live there.

In the coming days, I'll be posting more information about the set, like a tracklist, and documentation for my software's source code, which I handed out as CDRs embedded in floppy disks.

I also recorded my set's audio, and intend to make a DVD, once I sit down to reconstruct the video. I'm considering posting the result to vimeo, or youtube, but maybe it would be better to do that quite a bit later, so the videos in my performances are fresh to each new audience...? Hmm...

Regardless, send an email to interim dot descriptor at gmail dot com, if you were at the show, and you want a copy of the audio or video.

No comments: